Every Olhausen Billiards® outdoor pool table is built by hand from scratch in our Tennessee manufacturing plant outside Nashville. Our weeks-long construction process combines craftsmanship, exacting standards and ingenious applications that aim to stop moisture.
Here’s what separates our outdoor pool tables from the rust…uh, rest:
• Marine grade aluminum body
• Powder coat fabrication processes form an impenetrable moisture seal
• Sealed slate beds, stainless steel fasteners and alloy castings
• 6” adjustable leg levelers and system tools create deviation-free leveling
• Metal inert gas (MIG) and Fas Tungsten Arc (TIG) processes and custom jigs are used to weld and fuse all metals
• Sunbrella® outdoor cloth play surface repels fog, rain and weather
• Accu-Fast® cushions, made of 100% pure gum rubber, won’t dry or crack, and
• A Lifetime Structural Warranty you can count on is included.
Long term, your family will still be playing outdoor pool together long after your neighbor’s rusted, big box store Chinese knockoff has been kicked to the curb for the trashman.